Instructions for a Parent or Legal Guardian
Before youth under the age of 18 may attend Education Week, they must have a parent or legal guardian sign and submit the BYU Continuing Education Youth Program Participation Agreement.
- If youth register online, the electronic signature of a parent or legal guardian is obtained during the registration process. No further action is needed.
- If youth register by telephone, a parent or legal guardian must send an electronic scan or a hard copy of the signed form to the BYU Continuing Education Registration Office before youth may attend any class or activity. See the online and printable options below.
- If youth register in person, a form will be available for the parent or legal guardian to sign. If the parent or legal guardian will not be attending, a youth may bring a completed form. If youth attempt to register without a parent being present and without a signed form, they will be required to have a parent or legal guardian complete the online form before registration can take place. BYU Continuing Education must receive the form before a youth may attend any Education Week class or activity.
After clicking into the online form:
- Please follow the prompts and fill in all the fields at the bottom of the form.
- After a signature is entered press the “Click to Sign” button that appears at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the parent or legal guardian’s email address and then “Click to Sign” again. A confirmation email will be sent to the email address entered.
- When you receive the confirmation email simply click the link to confirm the email address. This verifies the signature and sends a notification to the BYU Continuing Education Registration Office.
- The youth registration can then be processed.
You can also mail the completed, signed form to the following address. Note that it must be received before youth can attend the program.
BYU Education Week Registration
Provo UT 84602